I am Charles Eto From Southern Highlangds Province of Papua New Guinea doing my Bachelors degree in International Economics and Trade in China. I live in the capital city Beijing. My University is about 25 kilometers to the Beijing olympic venue(the nest).. I purposely created this blog to share ideas on political,social and economical issues affecting PNG and the Asia Pacific region in general.. I do highly welcome all your views. You can email me to eto_charles@yahoo.com.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Waiting For pick up Taxi.

Bruce Gigmai, Ipa Gove, (left, now doing in Masters in Indonesia), Micheal Aeka (right), Willie T. Raka( far right) and Me ( far left) waiting for taxi at Vocational Education Development Center (VEDC) Arjosari, Malang reservation area to leave for Surabaya then board for home Port Moresby. The photo was taken by Hans De Vere from Beligium a Darmasiswa RI Plus 2006/07 participant also..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home